Schweppes Chapman Drink is a popular Nigerian cocktail that is typically made with a combination of non-alcoholic ingredients, resulting in a refreshing and flavorful drink.
Schweppes Chapman Drink is named after a famous Nigerian musician, Chris Ajilo, who popularized the drink.
Here’s a general recipe for making Schweppes Chapman:
- 1 part grenadine syrup
- 2 parts Fanta or any orange soda
- 1 part Sprite or any lemon-lime soda
- A dash of Angostura aromatic bitters
- Ice cubes
- Slices of lemon, lime, and orange for garnish
- Maraschino cherries (optional) for garnish
- Fill a glass with ice cubes.
- Add grenadine syrup to the glass, filling about one part of the glass.
- Pour in Fanta or any orange soda, filling about two parts of the glass.
- Add Sprite or any lemon-lime soda, filling another part of the glass.
- Add a dash of Angostura aromatic bitters for additional flavor (adjust according to your preference).
- Stir gently to mix the ingredients together.
- Garnish with slices of lemon, lime, and orange on the rim of the glass.
- Optionally, you can add maraschino cherries on a cocktail skewer and place it in the glass for an extra touch of sweetness.
- Serve the Schweppes Chapman chilled and enjoy!
Schweppes Chapman Drink is known for its vibrant red color and fruity taste. It is often enjoyed at social gatherings, parties, or as a refreshing drink on hot days. The combination of the various ingredients creates a unique and enjoyable flavor profile. Feel free to adjust the measurements of the ingredients based on your personal preference for sweetness and citrus flavors.
Shop more African Foods, Drinks, and Beverage Online